Ten Facts About The Blogger:
1. Although I prefer Batman, it is my firmly held belief that Superman would kick his PVC-clad butt if, God forbid, they ever came to blows. This thought makes me sadder than you can ever know. Probably on more than one level.
2. I loathe Superman. I hope he dies in a freak accident involving tights made out of kryptonite.
3 . I don’t believe in fairies. However, I do believe that anyone with a pink car bearing a sticker that says ‘Powered by fairy dust’ should be slowly fed to a large, ravenous crocodile. Twice.
4. I enjoy dining out in nice restaurants. But I enjoy eating crisps and Curly Wurlys on a comfortable sofa even more.
5. I think cats are bastards. It’s the thing I like most about them.
6. Some words I would snuggle with: ‘Anatidaephobia’; ‘Pootle’; ‘Gnarly’; ‘Flibbertigibbet’. Some words I wouldn’t poke with a shitty stick: ‘Panties’; ‘Hubby’; ‘Sassy’; ‘Amazeballs’.
8. Foxes make me cry. Not in a cruel way – they’re just really beautiful.
9. I asked some of my friends to compose a personal ad that they thought best described me. This is what they came up with:
- Female. 31. Own teeth and tits (still reasonably perky). Crap at relationships but good at Scrabble. Anybody seeking serious LTR – yeah, good luck with that.
- Female, 31 and flirty (may manifest as chronic shyness and/or social awkwardness). NS. Likes shoes, Chinese food and cats – but not in a mad way. Doesn’t smell of wee.
- Princess-type seeks knight in shining armour to rescue her from life of unmitigated tedium and celibacy. Must be NS and have own horse/castle.
- Fem. 31. Twenny dollar me love you long time.
10. I have never smoked a cigarette. Nor have I ever had an alcoholic drink. I think we both know that one of those statements is a blatant lie.